Sunday, October 4, 2009

Puggle Haters... Racists?

I learned tonight that there is an INTENSE dislike for puggles circulating on the internet. I had no idea puggles could cause such hatred, nor do I really care that much...but it makes me laugh to hear these people obsess about the fact that "puggles are not a true breed".

Well no shit sherlock! So they aren't a registered breed, but didn't all breeds start as mutts? I only love them more - and I find their qualities, no matter how unorthodox, quite endearing. No matter how they came to be, the point is that they are here to stay. Go puggles!

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Go Puggles! Welcome to the world of puggles. Hang with the puggle posse sometime. www.mrpuggle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. All breeds started as Mutts. And puggles are the best 'mutts' ever. I love my mutt very, very much. He's perfect.

    ReplyDelete